Tuesday, March 29, 2011

El Salvador: April 2011

Hi Everyone! First of all I would like to thank you for being a follower of my new blog! Now the main reason I started this blog would be so that I can share with you the journeys that God is currently taking me on, that might be mission trips, my family's adoption, or friends, whatever I feel that God is laying on my heart. Well as of right now there are four days until my next trip to El Salvador!! This will be my fourth trip there.  I am feeling very anxious and excited about this upcoming trip.  God definitely shows me something different every time I go.  It will be very hard because there are kids that have been in the same orphanages, same beds, same food, and same pain wondering if they will ever be loved.  The ministry I am going with is called Starfish Orphan Ministry. Their goal is to give these kids not only love, but help with their physical needs as well. We will be visiting toddlers all the way through adults, we will feed the homeless several nights,and visit villages. I would and I know other team members on the trip would APPRECIATE prayers while we are away. This is a very challenging trip physically and mentally. 


Here are some pictures of previous trips.......  


  

Hope you enjoyed looking through just a few of the pictures! I am going to try to post as often as I can while I am in El Salvador!  Thank you!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment